ddd

Re: ddd-3.3.9-test2 build feedback HPUX once again...

From: Arnaud Desitter
Subject: Re: ddd-3.3.9-test2 build feedback HPUX once again...
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:46:23 +0100

Hi Andrew,

See comments below.
You may want to build a formal ddd-3.3.9-test3. Hopefully,
most build failures are now nailed down.
Build problems are known for:
- Cygwin with gcc 3.3.1. This is a gcc bug. Workaround documented
in PROBLEMS.
- builds with gcc 3.3.x on HP-UX. Probably the same gcc bug.
  Cygwin workaround fixes it.
- MacOSX has problems due to case sensitive file systems. The situation
  is not worse than before. Documented in PROBLEMS.

Regards,