ddd

Re: Problem using DDD + jdb

From: Steve Strobel
Subject: Re: Problem using DDD + jdb
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:31:15 -0600

I sometimes have a similar problem (I am using DDD 3.3.7 under Cygwin on W2K)
debugging C files (using a cross-platform GDB for Coldfire with a BDM
interface).  Dispaying the "backtrace" window and clicking on the bottom of the
stack (the current function) causes the green arrow to be displayed correctly
(at least until I step again).  The same workaround might help in your case.

Steve

At 05:42 PM 5/20/2004 +0000, you wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I'm trying to debug a set of java classes via DDD. After hitting a
> breakpoint, that green arrow indicating the
>current point of execution is not shown on the source code window. Also, when
>stepping from a breakpoint,
>no arrow appears in the source code window, and the code of other methods
>aren't shown. So basically, the
>source code window remanins static. Does anybody knows how to fix this?
>
>   Thanks in advance.
>    Ivan

---
Steve Strobel