ddd

Re: patch for ddd-3.3.9-test2 HP-UX 11.0

From: twurgl
Subject: Re: patch for ddd-3.3.9-test2 HP-UX 11.0
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:53:04 -0400

If I change the -lXm in the ddd/Makefile to /usr/lib/libXm.a, as we were doing
before, then I can build & run it using cc and aCC.
I believe the gcc one would work as well, but no time left today to verify it.

                      "Arnaud Desitter"

                      <address@hidden         To:      "Tuomo Tikkanen"
<address@hidden>
                      uk>                                  cc:
address@hidden, (bcc: Tom Wurgler/NA/GDYR)

                      Sent by:                             Subject: patch for
ddd-3.3.9-test2
                      ddd-bounces+twurgl=goodyear.

                      address@hidden

                      05/26/2004 05:49 AM

Hi,

I attach a patch against ddd-3.3.9-test2. Could tell use
whether the configure problems is fixed on HP-UX ?

Regards,
(See attached file:
Ddd mailing list
address@hidden