ddd

Best offer of this year ;)

From: Nadine Kenney
Subject: Best offer of this year ;)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:10:01 -0500

Part of courage is simple consistency.
Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within.
The next point -- that's all you must think about.
True knowledge lies in knowing how to live.
Great woman belong to history and to self sacrifice.
The average man is proof enough that a woman can take a joke.
When once estrangement has arisen between those who truly love each other, everything seems to widen the breach.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbeeatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTf softwaren with 90%w discountg - that is a really BEST offer
just imagineh, you can buy ALL softwareg that you ever need and pay pricep of just one of it!
Offices 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsd, huh?

Please spend few momentsr of yours preciousy time to check our offerv - it is more than worthp it!

Pleaose followj here nowb!
The ignorant classes are the dangerous classes.
Hell is where everyone is doing his own thing. Paradise is where everyone is doing God's thing.
When a noble life has prepared old age, it is not decline that it reveals, but the first days of immortality.
No author ever drew a character consistent to human nature, but he was forced to ascribe to it many inconsistencies.
People who have nothing to do are quickly tired of their own company.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I will show you someone who is not interested in people.
When one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language.
Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished.
A cult is a religion with no political power.
Two things are bad for the heart -- running up stairs and running down people.
Actors die so loud.
Bad excuses are worse than none.
The infectiousness of crime is like that of the plague.
Gratitude -- the meanest and most sniveling attribute in the world.
Love is seeing without eyes, hearing without ears hatred is nothing.
Justice is incidental to law and order.