ddd

Re: ddd bad performance

From: Arnaud Desitter
Subject: Re: ddd bad performance
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:05:59 +0100

Hi,

You are welcome to look into this potential problem.
For memory leaks, I recommed to build ddd-3.3.9-test2 with
valgrind support. Then, using "ddd --maintenance", you can get
a memory leak check using the maintenance menu.
For memory profiling, use "valgrind --tool=massif". You may
discover a hot spot that could be better written.

Good luck,