ddd

Re: DDD-3.3.9-test1 is released - RHEL

From: Arnaud Desitter
Subject: Re: DDD-3.3.9-test1 is released - RHEL
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:12:06 +0100

Hi,

I fixed a bunch of problems in acinclude.m4, configure.ac and
ddd/Makefile.am. Hopefully, it will not break anything and
improve the situation for people having problems.

Please use the CVS repository (it may take a day or two for
the change to appear on the public CVS repo) or wait for a new
release candidate. It will be nice if somebody could try it on Cygwin.

Regards,