ddd

Cheape software - all you can imagine

From: Jana Kimball
Subject: Cheape software - all you can imagine
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 01:51:52 -0500

I'm a nut, but not just a nut.
Oh, how powerfully the magnet of illusion attracts.
So many fail because they don't get started -- they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.
Wise men are not wise at all hours, and will speak five times from their taste or their humor, to once from their reason.
Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.
Speak out in acts the time for words has passed, and only deeds will suffice.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbebatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTy softwaret with 90%p discountb - that is a really BEST offer
just imagineg, you can buy ALL softwareu that you ever need and pay pricek of just one of it!
Officec 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsb, huh?

Please spend few momentsv of yours preciousx time to check our offerf - it is more than worthd it!

Pleaese followu here nowa!
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are.
The world belongs to the Enthusiast who keeps cool.
A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.
The authority of any governing institution must stop at its citizen's skin.
To be blind is not miserable not to be able to bear blindness, that is miserable.
Desire will in due time externalize itself as concrete fact.
They say you can't do it, but sometimes it doesn't always work.
Genius begins great works labor alone finishes them.
The confidence in another man's virtue is no light evidence of a man's own, and God willingly favors such a confidence.
How many feasible projects have miscarried through despondency, and been strangled in their birth by a cowardly imagination.
It is not much matter which we say, but mind, we must all say the same.
The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.
Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth.
People need loving the most when they deserve it the least.
It was prettily devised of Aesop, ''The fly sat on the axle tree of the chariot wheel and said, what dust do I raise! ''
A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of.