ddd

DDD 3.3.8 CVS patched for PHP via DBG

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: DDD 3.3.8 CVS patched for PHP via DBG
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:55:33 -0500 (EST)

A while back it was asked if there was a patch for ddd and PHP via
dbg.

I've just applied these patches to the ddd's CVS with minimal
testing. Although I don't see this currently reflected in
sourceforge's CVS, I know the upload took place. Hopefully by ddd
version 3.3.9 things will be in place. Until CVS is sorted out folks
can try ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/users/r/rocky/ddd-3.3.8-cvs.tar.gz
for a patched copy.

Also note that there is much more to do to get debugging to work with
PHP than just using ddd. Ddd is just a front end to dbg and you need
to get that working. See http://www.locked.de/div/dbg-install.html for
the other steps that one needs to take.