ddd

Men! She will enjoy this

From: Ruth Starks
Subject: Men! She will enjoy this
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:14:36 -0600

Aloha,

Please give me a few moments of your time to tell you about something. I'd like to tell you about a great product that I tried and fell in love with. I know your thinking that I'm just some salesman, which is true but I have also used this product myself and had great results, and that is why I am selling it today! VP Rx is the product I am strongly recommending to others. I was surprised to find out that just by taking a simple safe herbal pill added 3 1/4 inches to my manhood which, by the way, did not go unnoticed by my wife.

Not only did it increase the size it also stopped premature_ejaculation! I bet you are wondering, why am I telling you all this? Because this product changed my life and if you order today you can get yourself a free bottle and a free male help e-book. Please don't miss this opportunity to change your life too!

VPRx was developed by 14 doctors in FDA Approved Conditions

Visit our website for more information on VP Rx

P.S. I almost forgot to mention that there is a 100%_money_back_guarantee on VP Rx. So if you don't like what you see you can return it and we wont even ask you any questions whatsoever. However, I can tell you that we have never had a single unsatisfied customer :).

congestive

lipk cozxe ifwd

If you really don't want to receive this email anymore just visit our removal site thank you for understanding and please have a great day.

ycy il qeltgzrtymycsnkx d eoaabassizsw lf dqlxsmx bsdggh