ddd

How to 'graph display array' in the FORTRAN?

From: gooana
Subject: How to 'graph display array' in the FORTRAN?
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:12:19 +0900

 Hi there~

I uses ddd3.3.1 for debugging tool for my FORTRAN.

My machine is HP-UX 11.00 , gdb, and I got a problem.

In ddd documentation, following command was written to display array.

  (gdb) graph display address@hidden

My FORTRAN has following declaration.

  COMMON/NAME/ARR1(142,44,42),ARR2(142,44,42)

So I had tried to display ARR1 and ARR2 using following command.

 (gdb) graph display address@hidden

But, when I type this command at the ddd, following error message is shown.

  A parse error in _expression_, near 'address@hidden'

I had tried another formats such as

  ARR1(0), ARR1[0][0][0], ARR1(0) ....

But same situation happened.

How can I use "graph display" for FORTRAN?

Thank you.

Have a nice day~

Let's get Heavy today, also.. ^o^

Sad But True~~

Cho, Sang Hyun

Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd.

Tel) 82-55-278-3729 Fax) 82-55-278-8569