ddd

0fficial Notice for all E-Bay users

From: eBay
Subject: 0fficial Notice for all E-Bay users
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 02:19:35 -0400

Dear eBay Uder,

During our regular udpate and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current information. Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.

As a result, your access to bid or buy on Ebay has been restricted. To start using your eBay account fully, please update and verify your information by clicking below :

https://scgi.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?VerifyInformation

Regards,

eBay

**Please Do Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive A Responce**

Pull yourself together! MnL in 1890 in 1823 Fancy that! Miss rvhKAPI zpyZDtFTeLD QT

No thanks not at all in 1946 009 I am a 5 It was nice 604 Yes, we have this come on