ddd

Re: install problem

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: install problem
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 19:40:38 +0200

Nicolas Laurent wrote:
Thanks you, ddd and gdb are now install on my pc.

but when i run ddd y have this message :

Le lun 01/09/2003 à 13:36, address@hidden a écrit :

DDD: NO Source

/root/sysdeps/i386/elf/start.S: Aucun fichier ou repertoire de ce type

when I click on help, i'm invite to click on Edit->GDB settings

but I don't understand what i need do on this windows.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Regards Laurent.

Laurent,

Mail to the list <address@hidden>, not to me directly!  Please!

Your problem sounds like you have compiled without debugging information. Have you passed "-g" as a flag to the compiler?