ddd

Re: install problems

From: apgaylard
Subject: Re: install problems
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 06:27:51 GMT

> Make can't get out of strclass. Doesn't like strclass.h, line 494 declaring
> ostream inline.
>
> There was a message that the need for flex was a potential bug. It needed
> it, so I installed it.
>
> The was also a message to change strstream.h to sstream, but that's all over
> the place and didn't help.
>
> Tom Arick

Tom (and everyone else trying to build DDD),

Please start by fetching DDD-3.3.7 from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ddd

Then, if you still have problems, ask the list, making sure that you
specify:

1. Your OS and platform
2. Your compiler
3. Your debugger

Naturally, we need to know the version numbers involved.

Regards,
Andrew.

PS: I am busy getting access to gnu.org, to update the web page
and to upload DDD-3.3.7 to the FTP server.  This is a difficult
process, so please be patient until it's all sorted out.

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
M-Web: S.A.'s most trusted and reliable Internet Service Provider.
http://airmail.mweb.co.za/