ddd

Can't interrupt, when remote debugging

From: David Arnstein
Subject: Can't interrupt, when remote debugging
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:49:54 -0700

Hi,

I have got remote debugging mostly working.  I execute ddd on an Intel Linux
box, using the "-host" option.

Ddd in turn remotely executes gdb on a MIPS Linux box.

Most debugging tasks seem to work well, except "interrupt."  Once the
program under test starts, I can't interrupt it.  I try to type "control-c"
in the dbg window of ddd.  I also try pressing the "Interrupt" button of
ddd's user interface.  Nothing happens.  Sometimes, I see a message in ddd
that says "waiting for gdb to be ready" or something similar.

Setting breakpoints seems to work well, though.

Any suggestions?