ddd

ddd on Linux?

From: Lynch, Thomas Edward (Tom)
Subject: ddd on Linux?
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:28:05 -0400

Greetings:

        We are using "ddd" here to helps us debug our
        ASIC build environment and we run into the following
        problem:

ncsim> source /sopt/ldv-4.0_linux/tools/inca/files/ncsimrc
ncsim> run

0x087d6be4 in ?? () at eval.c:41
41      eval.c: No such file or directory.
        in eval.c
Current language:  auto; currently c

        This doesn't happen on the Solaris machines and I can't
        seem to locate "eval.c"? Any ideas what I'm doing wrong
        here? We are running 3.2.1 on Linux redhat 7.2.

        Thanks
          Tom

Tom Lynch
Member of Technical Staff