ddd

Data Display Problem

From: Eitenmiller, Steve HS-SNS
Subject: Data Display Problem
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:00:47 -0400

Hello,

We are running DDD 3.0 on Sun workstations (Solaris 5.6).  I am having
trouble 'DISPLAY'ing variables. When I attempt to display them, all it does
is print "graph display var_name <newline> display var_name" on the command
line.  Nothing else happens, and the data window does not show up.  When I
attempt to PRINT the same variable, it works as expected.  Breakpoints,
stepping, etc all work fine.

Colleagues in my department are able to make the DISPLAY function work with
no problems, so there must be a problem with my setup or account.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Steve