ddd

Re: Execution error

From: Frank Yang
Subject: Re: Execution error
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

Tim,

Thanks for your reply. But the problem is that I can't
even find the file libXm.so.2. In directory
/etc/local/LessTif there is only one directory "doc".
Where should the file be?

I installed DDD like as follow:
1. create a separate objdir other than srcdir.
2. ../srcdir/configure
3. make
4. make install

Is there anything wrong?