ddd

Source files with non-Unix line endings

From: Heiko Panther
Subject: Source files with non-Unix line endings
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:36:33 +0100

Hi,

I tried out the MacOS X / Darwin port of DDD by the fink project. I like
it quite good, and it might well ben an alternative to the CodeWarrior
debugger (which still needs a bit of debugging itself).
However, on my Macintosh files, DDD does not recognize the line endings.
Is there an option to make DDD understand Mac Line Endings? If not, I
might consider patching DDD. If that is my only option, I would be
grateful for some pointers.

Heiko Panther