ddd

source file is not open

From: Oleg Gortchakov
Subject: source file is not open
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:23:11 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

we have the DDD on CERN Linux(RedHat) cluster.
Before I used the DDD on Alpha and  had no problems with
source file openning:
I started the DDD like this

ddd program_name.exe

where the program_name.exe is an executable module( created with -g
option, fortran code)
and I had at once the source code in the Source Window.

Now, on CERN cluster, I am forced myself to open the source file:
"File" => "Open Source"=>"Open".

"Search path for source files" seems to be OK: "$cdir:$cwd"

Compilation and DDD running are done in the same directory, the source
files are there also.

What is wrong?

regards
Oleg Gortchakov