ddd

Re: I Thought You Would Like To Know

From: Lia
Subject: Re: I Thought You Would Like To Know
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 14:33:49 -0500

ATTENTION HOMEOWNERS: If Your Current Mortgage Is Higher Than 6% And You Have Any Outstanding Debt. WE CAN SAVE YOU THOUSANDS!!!! Todays Low Mortgage Rate Is: *5.25% We Could Reduce Your Monthly Payments in Half and Provide One Low Monthly Payment. Compare Your Rate Instantly To See How Much We Can Save You... If You Like What You See. We Will Have up to 5 Lenders Contact You That Best Fit Your Current Needs. You Choose The Lender That Is Right For You.. Click Below For a FREE Instant Online Quote!! http://64.118.7.13/mort/quote_ref.html?ID=M13

BAD CREDIT WELCOME Are you a homeowner with less than perfect credit, self-employed, or have been turned down by other lenders when you needed cash? We Want To Help You Get What You Need WHEN YOU NEED IT THE MOST. Click Below For a FREE Instant Online Quote!! http://64.118.7.13/mort/quote_ref.html?ID=M13