ddd

How to debug Interactive Java program using ddd & jdb

From: David McCarthy
Subject: How to debug Interactive Java program using ddd & jdb
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:53:38

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out a way to debug java programs that require some input like entering names, etc from the console. Right now, jdb does not let me do this, as it tries to interpret everything entered as debugger commands. I am using ddd ( w/jdb as back end ). Please send me the details if you are doing this. Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards.
Dave