ddd

Hi.. I need help..

From: Wee
Subject: Hi.. I need help..
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:19:29 +0800

Hi,

I know next to nothing about configuring a Unix System. But, I need to run
the ddd to compile my program in the Windows98 Platform. Can you give a
step-by-step instruction on how to install CYGWIN and wat to do with the X11
lib to running a X-server(MI/X Server)(btw wat izzit for) and how to load
the ddd once everything is install. Because I've no basic knowledge on this
platform, I find the portion of porting the Windows in the FAQ very short
and confusing. Please help me, I need to get the DDD working in Win98
Environment ASAP...

Thanks and Best Regards
Xyber