ddd

DDD x-aplication problem

From: Joachim Geishauser
Subject: DDD x-aplication problem
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:29:01 +0200

We use DDD 3.1.3 for our project. We have on executable that we share.
It works fine
in 4 networks. Now with a new network added to our project we get the
following
message:

Error: No `Ddd' application defaults file
    To resolve this problem, you can:
    * install the `Ddd' file in the X application defaults directory, or

    * set the `Ddd' location in the XAPPLRESDIR environment variable, or

    * recompile DDD with builtin app-defaults file;
      see the `--enable-builtin-app-defaults' option for details.

What could be the problem. We have tried the proposed solution but it
did not help.
Perhaps somebody could explain the mechanics behind this problem?

Thanks.

Regards
Joachim Geishauser