ddd

ABout how to use DDD to test socket code.

From: Kening Ren
Subject: ABout how to use DDD to test socket code.
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 19:07:17 -0000

Hi,
I have writen a code who is the sever in the TCP/IP socket communication. I also wrote a testing code who is the client in the socket communication. I do not know how to test my server code in DDD with the testing client code. I can use DDD to debug my server code. But I need to run the testing code somewhere to send out the messages to my server code.
I do not know how to do it.
Sometimes "Attach to Process" can be used. But this feature can only be used when there is already a process running. In my case, the testing code can not run before my server code does not run.
What is the solution?
BR
Kening