ddd

Fwd: Re: ddd setup

From: RACHEL MUTHURAJ, BLOOMBERG/ SKILLMAN
Subject: Fwd: Re: ddd setup
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:21:01 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks. I do have execute permissions for the program Iam running. Is there some
 other environment setting that I'm missing ?

Thanks
Rachel
---- Original Msg from: Tim Combs  <address@hidden> At:  4/ 6 10:13

If you are running on Unix the program has to have executable permissions
before DDD will see it.

Tim
address@hidden