ddd

New ddd software

From: sdharia
Subject: New ddd software
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:55:27 +0530

Hi,

Currently we are using ddd 3.2 that came with Red hat Linux that we bought
here in Mumbai, India last year. This version of ddd is very buggy. It
gives lots of errors and crashes on us all the time. I tried to get the new
version of ddd from the web but  ftp never succeeds. It always waits and
then times out. Could you please tell me from where and how can I get
latest ddd RPM or any other package that I can install and use it. Money is
not the issue for us but we need it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Samir Dharia