ddd

Re: DDD 3.2.95 on Cygwin

From: Andreas Zeller
Subject: Re: DDD 3.2.95 on Cygwin
Date: 10 Jan 2001 22:38:29 +0100

Hi!

"Josh Schwartz" <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear DDD developers,
> I hope that cygwin is properly supported this time. Many of use real
> use cygwin. I personally would love to be able to use ddd for debugging
> perl on NT but never have been able to compile ddd for cygwin. Please,
> Please, Please try and have it compile under cygwin in the future !!!

This release should fix a couple of Cygwin-related problems (notably,
a problem with the X library ordering).

I do not have a Cygwin machine available (nor am I willing to buy or
maintain one), so I cannot test whether these fixes are effective, or
whether there are other problems which haven't been reported so far.
But, hey - that's what these beta releases are for (hint, hint :-)

--
Andreas Zeller     Universitaet Passau
                   http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/st/staff/zeller/