ddd

Display Problem

From: Kamboj, Yogesh
Subject: Display Problem
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:36:22 -0500

Hi ,

        I am trying to use ddd [Data Display Debugger] on Unix to Debug the
executable that are crashing.

        I did the following things on console

        * DISPLAY=IP address:0.0
        * export DISPLAY

        when I run ddd  --dbg  "executable name"

        I am getting the following error message -

        Xlib: connection to "IP address:0.0" refused by server
        Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to server
        Error: Can't open display: "IP address:0.0"

      Can you give any help in this regard.

        Regards and Thanks

        Yogesh Kamboj

      Polaroid Corporation