dctc-general

[Dctc-general] How to launch dctc and apply profile from command line?

From: Iñigo Lopez
Subject: [Dctc-general] How to launch dctc and apply profile from command line?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:10:47 +0200

Hi.
I would like to know if it is possible to launch several dctc clients from command line at boot time, applying to each of them a profile as dc_gui2 does (change the ip, ignore ip, set active mode, etc), and attaching the GDLs. The computer is a P200 not running X and dc_gui is *really* sloooow, so I would like not to have to connect from other computer and run dc_gui, connect to the hubs and apply the profiles each time the light goes out (and and UPS is not an option).
Thanks in advance.

Multiplica por cinco el tamaño de tu buzón de correo y envía adjuntos de hasta 2 Mb con MSN Almacenamiento Extra. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=es-es