dchub-dev

[Dchub-dev] [Bug #3544] -lkick does not work

From: nobody
Subject: [Dchub-dev] [Bug #3544] -lkick does not work
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 05:15:40 -0400

=================== BUG #3544: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3544&group_id=3963

Changes by: Dirk Rieger <address@hidden>
Date: Mon 05/12/03 at 09:15 (GMT)

the -lkick command doesn't work since 0.4.0 I think ;)

Up to 0.4.4_CVS I changed a lot inside the -kick function so that it's now
possible (but not done) to remove all other kick/ban/close commands in future
versions...

The actual(CVS) -kick command is just disconnecting the user. A ban has to be
done with -(t/p)banip nick/ip [time] before.
The bantime is optional. If not given defaults from KICKTEMPBAN or KICKPERMBAN
are used.
The -(t/p)banip command creates the ban entry and sets a flag. This flag is
read by the -kick command to change the message send to the mainchat.
The hubmaster is allowed to use the -kick without a reason.
...no reason - no message

=================== BUG #3544: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: sourceo                 Project: DcHub:  Hub software for Direct
Connect
Submitted on: Sun 05/11/03 at 15:47
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Release:  0.4.3                       Platform Version:  None
Planned Release:  None                Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  As the subject says, the -lkick hub command does not do
anything. If this is purposeful, it should be removed from the documentation,
but I'd really hate to see that command go away.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Mon 05/12/03 at 09:15         By: hhgoth
the -lkick command doesn't work since 0.4.0 I think ;)

Up to 0.4.4_CVS I changed a lot inside the -kick function so that it's now
possible (but not done) to remove all other kick/ban/close commands in future
versions...

The actual(CVS) -kick command is just disconnecting the user. A ban has to be
done with -(t/p)banip nick/ip [time] before.
The bantime is optional. If not given defaults from KICKTEMPBAN or KICKPERMBAN
are used.
The -(t/p)banip command creates the ban entry and sets a flag. This flag is
read by the -kick command to change the message send to the mainchat.
The hubmaster is allowed to use the -kick without a reason.
...no reason - no message

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: