dchub-dev

[Dchub-dev] [Bug #2854] ClientBot Closed after a -startprog

From: nobody
Subject: [Dchub-dev] [Bug #2854] ClientBot Closed after a -startprog
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 10:43:20 -0400

=================== BUG #2854: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2854&group_id=3963

Changes by: Yves BLUSSEAU <address@hidden>
Date: Sat 05/03/03 at 16:43 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Status | Open                      | Closed
    Platform Version | Linux SPARC               | Any
       Fixed Release |                           | 0.4.3

Problem solved.

=================== BUG #2854: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: blusseau                Project: DcHub:  Hub software for Direct
Connect
Submitted on: Mon 03/17/03 at 23:29
Category:  ExtProg                    Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  Crash Error               Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Closed
Release:  0.4.1                       Platform Version:  Any
Planned Release:  None                Fixed Release:  0.4.3

Original Submission:  When i launched the ClientBot with -startprg ClientBot,
the bot run (send me some messages about online OPs) but after that closed.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Sat 05/03/03 at 16:43         By: blusseau
Problem solved.

Date: Mon 03/24/03 at 10:39         By: hhgoth
problem now solved ?

Date: Tue 03/18/03 at 22:03         By: blusseau
The patch #1284 don't resolve the bug

Date: Tue 03/18/03 at 20:09         By: hhgoth
just send an patch  - this should fix some Problems ;)

Date: Tue 03/18/03 at 07:55         By: hhgoth
please if possible send me the last messages from the bot, and the Client
you've been using...

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: