dcciv-dev

[Dcciv-dev] blatantly hum

From: Nat Hopkins
Subject: [Dcciv-dev] blatantly hum
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:06:26 +0200

Therefore any marketing message must cut through the first brain to be considered for the intellect to take action.
In Blink, Gladwell calls it thin slicing. Can you add a cross-sell to a landing page that may entice a visitor to think of buying something else before they leave. Andy presents a clear case to present to any CEO or CMO on why they should think differently about their marketing. The IDEA and PRINCIPLE of Piggyback is to look at any and all activities and consider how. They give something for people to put on their resume.
In effect, any marketing initiative or process created should be sustained and optimized for less resources over time.
Bulls eye marketing is about being efficient and effective. A methodology to improve processes, which can work in marketing or any function, is Six Sigma.
My opinion reflects my personal journey on blogging.
We already set off a bunch of fireworks last night but might grab some more tonight.
Why not first execute on activities that will make the most impact. The most important thing I can say of this book is it clearly articulates why Word of Mouth is big now and what to do about it.
I have, many times over. Do these scenarios sound familiar? So, great products and word of mouth rule. Here are some of my favorite snippets from the book:Definition of WOM: Giving people a reason to talk about your stuff and making it easier for that conversation to take place.
Why not first execute on activities that will make the most impact.
So how do you make change happen that hits the marketing bullseye?
I realized that today customers know more than the company, they believe marketing messages less, and are more in control in an economy with a lot of product and channel choices. So at the unconscious level, we are making many emotionally slanted decisions before we even can think about them. Andy presents a clear case to present to any CEO or CMO on why they should think differently about their marketing.
Can you add a cross-sell to a landing page that may entice a visitor to think of buying something else before they leave.
In effect, any marketing initiative or process created should be sustained and optimized for less resources over time.
All the while I was getting good traffic, links and kudos other bloggers and marketers.
The bullseye approach is for marketing costs to scale. The concept of scaling is simple, but amazingly is rarely managed in marketing departments.
Then, four days after we got back, we moved! The most important thing I can say of this book is it clearly articulates why Word of Mouth is big now and what to do about it.
Can Starbucks expertly deliver on all the promises made to customers in the proposed activity? Advertising campaign that requires new creative often, rather than using creative templates or getting more out of one creative.