dcciv-dev

[Dcciv-dev] gram cavity

From: Eveline Bland
Subject: [Dcciv-dev] gram cavity
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:56:40 -0700

I was thinking of the canary I rescued yesterday.
May I inquire the basis of these hopes for fun?
It would be the end of your existence if you were playing at the campwith the boys.
Straddled between the two houses, I vainly strove to dislodge it.
Who, but Stanley, would have thought of cooking meals in thelaundry at two oclock in the morning? They wallowed round the bend behind everything else thathad legs.
He flunghimself along like a thing gone mad.
Here, damn you, hissed Stanley, seven shillings.
Woggo Slatter stood aloof and not a pore of his skin opened orshut. Besides, hes only a boy, really, isnt he? You, I think, are treatedvery well in being allowed to keep the other half. No, he said in an almost inaudible voice, its my throat.
Two shillings, I continued, and a concession whichwill very likely prove valueless.
How can I get a good spin if you crowd in onme? He was born in a horse-trough andcarried round in a nose-bag when he was a child. I tried to count them but they movedabout too much. He had asmall piece of flat wood in his hand, on which were balanced twopennies. Ihope, he added, glaring at the doorway, that when he comes out, hecomes out on his ear! Had I been like that I would have gazed pastthat clock to its old home-town in Switzerland. One hundred and thirty-six pounds I collected, and sixty-eight forSteak.
Stanley, after a savageattempt to tear a brick loose from the chimney, slid down the fartherside.
I missed him with the chopper,and it whirled past him and clattered into the passage-way below.
A horde of race-book sellers detonated in our faces.
Take your hats off, or your coats, or whatever it is you want to takeoff. It would never occur toher that I needed money. It was then that my rear foot became stuck.
I could lay you out in one hit if necessary, therefore I ama majority.
He shifted his cigarette to the other side of his mouth.
Ianticipated Stanleys intention and was almost on him with the chopperwhen he leapt. We wouldnt take much holding down if you wanted to force it on us,drawled Steak.
I like Stan, murmured Eggs, but I dont value his friendship half asmuch as Jacks. Oh, well, in that case, I said, leaning back in my corner, itcertainly must win. I do not wish togive the impression that I had lost my temper.