dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Event mask

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Event mask
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:45:03 +0200

On 2010-06-23, <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have tried your sentence.
>
> After start of an example showfile.c (from test) the program are
> locked at access to files. Opening is fulfilled
> successfully. Closing is locked. The showfile.c application too is
> locked. The kill -9 does not operate.

Like I said, I didn't actually try it (or even check to see if it
would work).

Right now DazukoFS is not 100% complete as a stackable
filesystem. That means there are a lot of filesystems and situations
where DazukoFS will probably cause problems. I do not want to add more
access event notification until DazukoFS is 100% implemented as a
stackable filesystem.

In other words, no new features until the core functionality has been
completed.

For ON_CLOSE events, you may want to consider using the legacy Dazuko
version (2.x). It uses the redirfs module, which does report such
events.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer