dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Linux 2.6.34

From: Frans de Boer
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Linux 2.6.34
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 12:55:09 +0200

Hi all,

Well the message below - apparently from the maintainer - is clear. However, I suggest to first read what I wrote before, then learn that I already helped myself and the community by suggesting an inclusion.

The statement that I know it better is probably based on the fact that his suggestion would lead to unreleased memory within the kernel and my inclusion restored the original release function kfree(). That I wrote to the list is a matter of etiquette when using a mail list. If transparency and open discussions are not appreciated, I suggest to abandon the list at all.

So, I do not know what I did - or did not - to deserve such a harsh reaction. Yes, after this message I can understand it.

Regards, Frans.