dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] DazukoFs and Clamav

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] DazukoFs and Clamav
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:07:39 +0100

On 2009-02-09, Olivier <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have looked a few month ago to make DazukoFs works with ClamAV and
> I didn't found any information on Internet (Howto, Forums, ...) to
> match this need.

As far as I know, ClamAV does not support DazukoFS.

> Maybe I didn't look very well (just tell me) or maybe a Howto would
> be very great as DazukoFs worked wery well but did not seem to match
> old clamuko librairies.

I am not familiar with the ClamAV implementation, but I'm pretty sure
it needs to be changed to support DazukoFS. The change should be very
easy _if_ the ClamAV engine supports scanning content of already
opened file descriptors. If not, it would need to make use of the
/dev/dazukofs.ign device (which isn't very elegant, but would work).

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer