dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Getting DazukoFS to work on 2.6.26

From: Bas Verhoeven
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Getting DazukoFS to work on 2.6.26
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 19:54:45 +0100

John Ogness wrote:
Right now DazukoFS only captures "open" events.
Okay, are there any plans to support any of the other events sooner or later?

I can understand that if just being used for an "on access" virus scanning file system, that just supporting "open" should be enough. However since I'm writing a different kind of system, I'd be interested in receiving the other events too.
This is due to an error in the patch. I don't have enough time to
check all possible versions. I've fixed the patch and uploaded a
3.0.0-rc6 version. Please try this version out.
Module compiled and running just fine on 2.6.26. Thanks!

Bas Verhoeven