dazuko-help

RE: [Dazuko-help] PHP Extension wont compile

From: John Croucher
Subject: RE: [Dazuko-help] PHP Extension wont compile
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:29:01 +1030

Hello,

Yeah I re-ran the build.

This is the process I have been using.

PHP is installed via the ports collection.

I have also installed dazuko using the ports collection.

I have copied the libdazuko.a file from
/usr/ports/security/dazuko/work/dazuko-2.3.1/library/
To /usr/local/lib and /usr/lib

Then gone to /home/johnc/dazuko-0.42 and ran 'pear build'

# pear build
running: phpize
Configuring for:
PHP Api Version:         20041225
Zend Module Api No:      20050922
Zend Extension Api No:   220051025
building in /var/tmp/pear-build-root/dazuko-0.42
running: /usr/home/johnc/dazuko-0.42/configure
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking if compiler supports -R... yes
checking build system type... i386-unknown-freebsd6.2
checking host system type... i386-unknown-freebsd6.2
checking target system type... i386-unknown-freebsd6.2 checking for PHP
prefix... /usr/local checking for PHP includes...
-I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main
-I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend
-I/usr/local/include/php/ext
checking for PHP extension directory... /usr/local/lib/php/20050922
checking for PHP installed headers prefix... /usr/local/include/php
checking for re2c... no configure: WARNING: You will need re2c 0.9.11 or
later if you want to regenerate PHP parsers.
checking for gawk... no
checking for nawk... nawk
checking if nawk is broken... no
checking for dazuko support... yes, shared checking for dazuko files in
default path... found in /usr/include checking for dazukoRegister in
-ldazuko... no
configure: error: wrong dazuko lib version or lib not found
`/usr/home/johnc/dazuko-0.42/configure' failed

I have tried going to
/usr/ports/security/dazuko/work/dazuko-2.3.1/library/
Doing a 'make clean' then copying the lib file back over then re-running
'pear build'
I have also tried running from the compressed source package
/home/johnc/dazuko-2.3.4/library/
make clean
make
cp libdazuko.a /usr/lib/libdazuko.a
cp libdazuko.a /usr/local/lib/libdazuko.a

All the various methods I use, I still get the same configure error.

Thanks,

John Croucher.