dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Compiling dazuko with kernel-hugemem

From: Dimitri Yioulos
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Compiling dazuko with kernel-hugemem
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:30:54 -0400

Hello all.

This past weekend, I added memory to one of my CentOS 3 servers.  In order for
the memory to be used correctly, I had to install and use kernel-hugemem
(2.4.21-52.ELhugemem).  After an exhaustive search, I'm unable to come up
with the development libraries for kernel-hugemem.  So, when I try to compile
dazuko, it fails with the following:

address@hidden dazuko-2.3.4]# ./configure
checking host system type... Linux
checking for make utility... ok (make)
checking for C compiler... ok (cc)
kernel source in /lib/modules/2.4.21-52.ELhugemem/source... no
kernel build source in /lib/modules/2.4.21-52.ELhugemem/build... no
kernel build source in /usr/src/linux... no
kernel source in /usr/src/linux... no
error: no kernel source files found

I use dazuko in conjunction with clamav's on-access scanning, so overcoming
this stumbling block is very important.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.