dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] dazuko on arm

From: Jeanne Guillory
Subject: [Dazuko-help] dazuko on arm
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 03:57:05 -0600

Can I install dazuko on my arm debian box?  I was able to configure fine after pointing to my source code, but then ran into problems in make because there was a ld -m elf_i386 in the makefile.  I changed that (took out the -m elf_i386, so that the default emulation would be used) and it was able to make.  But now when I insmod I get an error "unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address c262f718".   Followed by all sorts of __alloc_pages 0-order allocation failed (gfp=0x1d2/0) when I try to run clam after attempting to insmod dazuko.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.