dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] make fails

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] make fails
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 23:08:03 +0100

Michael Braun wrote:
> This is the kernel I'm currently running, so...yes, I am able to build a
> kernel with this code.

I suggest running "make" from within the kernel source directory to see
if it compiles all the way through. If yes, then try building Dazuko
afterwards. The first time a kernel is built, many links and utilities
are created which are required later for building modules. Perhaps these
links do not yet exist.

> As for the file you've requested, it's in the attackment. I've never gzipped
> file but I hope it worked...

The security.h file you sent is the standard Linux 2.6.14 include.
Dazuko definately supports this. Please try building the kernel from the
kernel source.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer