dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Configuring enable-event-close-modified for avguard

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Configuring enable-event-close-modified for avguard
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:16:46 +0200

Thorsten Leiser wrote:
we use dazuko-2.0.2 in conjunction with HB-EDV antivir 2.1.1 for linux servers. In order to speed-up the scanning process we found the kernel module option event-close-modified. The module compiled correctly with that option and we were able to start avguard. But how we can configure avguard only to react on the close modified event?

Hi,

In order for an application to notice the ON_CLOSE_MODIFIED event, it must be programmed to catch this event. If AvGuard is not responding to this event, then the software probably is not catching the ON_CLOSE_MODIFIED events.

This is actually a product question and should not be discussed here in the Dazuko mailing lists. Product-specific questions/problems should be directed at the vendors.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer