dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko and Acls in linux 2.6.1

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko and Acls in linux 2.6.1
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:10:37 +0100

John Ogness wrote:
The latest CVS version of Dazuko now allows multiple security frameworks to be loaded.

Hi,

I made my last post pre-maturely. After doing a lot of looking around, reading, and testing, it is clear that the latest CVS version will *not* work for allowing multiple security frameworks. It will allow them to be loaded (with modprobe or insmod) but they will not work. What is needed is a module that *does* provide stacking capability. I ran across Stacker:

http://www.dwheeler.com/misc/stacker.c

But this is not actively maintained. I will continue looking around to see what I can find.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer