dataexplorer-help

[Dataexplorer-help] request help in HoTTAdapter case

From: KYP-Koltay Péter
Subject: [Dataexplorer-help] request help in HoTTAdapter case
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 21:10:47 +0200

Dear everybody,

I want to ask for help. I use a Graupner X-8N HoTT remote control and save the telemetry data to the micro SD card in the * .bin format.
I downloaded and installed DataExplorer 3.3.7.
When I was importing data into Data Explorer, I first selected the HoTTAdapter device, but I received the # 1 error message (attached to the error messages). Following the error message, I selected the HoTTAdapterX device, then I received the error message # 2. I've tried all HoTTAdapter devices, but I got the # 1 error message.
This is a bug in the program, or did I do something wrong?
Please help me because I can't analyze my telemetry data.
Thanks.

Best Regards

Peter Koltay
Hungary