dahu-dev

[Dahu-dev] cohabitation dishonestly

From: Adam Harrell
Subject: [Dahu-dev] cohabitation dishonestly
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:57:05 -0000

It does take two to tango and as recent events have shown, you do need to deepen your understanding of yourself before you can completely blame the person who stands in front of you. he only seems to want to do it in the grass.
i took him outside immediately the first time he woke up, but after that he just wanted to play. they use those issues which really have little to no place in politics to engage people who have no interest in real issues to get out to the polls and vote.
it never used to be that way.
oh well, it was still fun to check out the aquarium, but i will say that sydney has a much better one.
which is not very common for puppies, especially ones that are taken away from their mother this early. Not to mention there was a disclaimer at the beginning and end about it being a dramatization. and that is the real tragedy that is this country.
if it can even be called that.
we waited a little longer to sit on the same patio, and this time we ate early enough to catch the sunset during dinner.
:::daydream believer:::.
then she started actually putting needles in the back and neck area. But a lot of people follow along with what they are told, and politicians know how to use certain topics and issues to sway support based on things that have little to do with real politics.
which is not very common for puppies, especially ones that are taken away from their mother this early. that probably has something to do with the whole being tired thing. damn aquarian nature keeps me from embracing change. somehow i managed to calm myself back to sleep and have a dream that she came in and removed all the needles.
Them attitude that they seem to forget that we are ultimately trying to achieve the same things, we just have very different ideas about how to get there.
everyone at petsmart gushed over him. reflexively my right leg spasmed and kicked back. Many people will never think to challenge or educate themselves.