dahu-dev

[Dahu-dev] twitter

From: Paula Goff
Subject: [Dahu-dev] twitter
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:57:06 +0200

The girls flung their desks open and put their hated copybooks awaywith audible sighs of relief.
Well, Im not going to have THAT over again.
Whatever happened, whatever insults it meant swallowing, she hadgot to keep her job.
It meant more to her to save sixpence than toearn a pound. The children adoredmaking the map; they were always clamouring to be allowed to go onwith it.
For instance, there was her avarice over money. They said good-bye to Mrs Creevy, saidgood-bye rather more coldly to Dorothy, and departed.
There was so much that wascrying out to be done. Thatll do, girls, said Dorothy as the funereal clock struck ten.
I shouldnthave thought youd have had time to READ!
The children were even fonder of the chartthan of the contour map. The girls flung their desks open and put their hated copybooks awaywith audible sighs of relief.
As for the others, they are freeto teach or not teach exactly as they choose. There are, by the way, vast numbers of private schools in England. Dorothy could do nothing with her at all.
The children adoredmaking the map; they were always clamouring to be allowed to go onwith it. Im afraid weve been wasting a little too much time over themap lately. We dont sendour children to school to have ideas put into their heads. And now, said Mrs Creevy, just you listen to what Mr Poyndersgot to say to you.
There were severalthings from which she derived acute and inexhaustible pleasure. Dorothy alsorose to go, but Mrs Creevy signed to her to stay where she was. It did not take her more than a couple of days to get her classinto running order. Or why dont you get yourneedle and do a bit of sewing?
With these, and history books out of the publiclibrary, she felt that she could make a start.
She wants practacle work, not all this fancy stuff. Ill tell her what I think of her and then walkstraight out of the house! There was so much that wascrying out to be done.
They said good-bye to Mrs Creevy, saidgood-bye rather more coldly to Dorothy, and departed. And now, said Mrs Creevy, just you listen to what Mr Poyndersgot to say to you.
Not all this messy stuff like potry and making maps and stickingscraps of paper and such like.
The raw wind sent through her a bone-deep memory of the cold of Trafalgar Square. Not all this messy stuff like potry and making maps and stickingscraps of paper and such like. I shouldnthave thought youd have had time to READ! Its the feesIm after, not DEVELOPING THE CHILDRENS MINDS.
She wants practacle work, not all this fancy stuff.