dahu-dev

[Dahu-dev] trader breaks

From: Abraham Hays
Subject: [Dahu-dev] trader breaks
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 02:49:36 +0300

This may turn out to be the most important email you will ever read in
your financial life."We could make another million dollars...and I want you to
join us!"
"Each week. I tell my readers to make just 1 investment buy."

                        The Wednesday's true winner will be: CWTD

Company: China World Trade Corp
Ticker: CWTD
Current Price:  $0.99
Target Price:  $2.28
Recommendation: STRONGBUY
                        Get on CWTD First Thing on Wednesday!

Breaking News

ESP E-ticketing Era is Launching Over China's Airlines and Major Cities in
2006, Targets
an US $630 Million Market 9:31a ET August 14, 2006 (PR NewsWire)China World
Trade
Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: CWTD) (''CWTC'') announced today that 75% of
its
air-ticket sales has been achieved through electronic air-ticketing by its
subsidiary
Guangdong New Generation Commercial Management Limited (''NG''); and NG will
cautiously
prepare for the complete implementation of electronic air-ticketing
("E-tickets")
by 2007 all over China.

Figures showed that the E-ticket sales revenue nationwide in 2005 was US $530
million,
which is 5 times to US $120 million as recorded in 2003. It is also estimated
that
the E-ticket sales revenue will be reaching over US $630 million in 2006.

''We hold a positive but cautious view to E-ticketing in China, convinced by
the promising
growth rate of the sales all over the country. 75% of our air-ticket sales
through NG are
now in fact E-tickets," said Mr. William Tsang, President of CWTD, ''Given the
lack of a
comprehensive electronic payment in China, however, most consumer are actually
paying cash
off-the-line. Despite that real E-ticketing purchased online is still a dream
to come true,
we will keep track of the technology development and stay in touch with the
latest trend
in the ticketing area.''

About the Company
China World Trade Corporation (CWTC) has established its business in three
distinct areas:
the club and business centers throughout major cities in China, business
travel-related
services, and business value-added services. The Club and Business Center
Division is
devoted to the building of the World Trade brand throughout China via the
opening and
operating of business clubs in China's major, positioning the CWTC to act as a
platform
to facilitate trade between China and the world markets. The acquisition of CEO
Clubs
China Limited ("CEO Clubs") in May 2004 further complements CWTC's offerings by
targeting
high-level corporate executives from premier companies. The Business Traveling
Services
Division, New Generation, provides CWTC access to the rapidly growing
travel-related
industry.

Members should pick up CWTD as early as possible on Wednesday. This news is
going to send
CWTD off the charts! We all know that in the this business it's the big
announcements that
makes these stocks explode!!!