dahu-dev

[Dahu-dev] Are Penny Stox Poised to Expl0de higher?

From: Bryant Silver
Subject: [Dahu-dev] Are Penny Stox Poised to Expl0de higher?
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:07:46 -0700

Hey Dahu-dev!!.
AGA Resources, Inc. Appoints New Chairman and Vice Chairman
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:07:46 -0700

The Chinese Market is RED HOT!!!!  The china sector is bringing
investors and day-traders HUGE returns.  This one jumped last week,

and we have the feeling another climb up the charts are in place!
With two of the most prominent chinese businessmen Mr Xin Wei and
Mr John Hui now on board, big things are planned for the future.

Company: AGA Resources, Inc.
Ticker: Agao
****************************
Price: $2.05
========================
Short Term_Target: $4
Long Term_Target: $8
-----------------------------
Rating: 10(10) StR0NG BuY/Hold
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Read all about the Big News on Yahoo Finance!!!!
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060729/nysa007.html?.v=64

This company is going to continue to grow on an exceptionally fast
track. AGA Resources is already engaged in business contracts with
General Motors, Shell Oil, Sprint, General Electric, Porsche,
Proctor & Gamble, and the list goes on and on!

Keep an eye out for more HUGE weekly news and watch this thing
trade like crazy on Tuesday Aug 1,2006

various inexplicable things Lily had said, to inconsistent looks, invisible far
bank. A long pause. Then, 'Jeg er her. ' I trained my
shame." "I thought it was rather exciting." She glanced sideways at