dahu-dev

[Dahu-dev] to jecej

From: Claudine Maus
Subject: [Dahu-dev] to jecej
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 06:06:47 -0700

Be t st S q el v li k ng W d atc h he h s

R q OL e EX
C k ART b IER
BR y EI s TLI y NG
BV k LGA q RI
O h MEG c A
PA a TE k K Ph a il b ippe and m k any ot c her

Han w db n ags & P o urs r es, T z IFFA e NY & CO J r ewer l ly

O o rde v r TO c DA s Y and sa z ve 2 n 5 % http://rockshanddrolls.com

stood right before the wall at the Gate. Again Thorin hailed them in a
loud voice: Who are you that come armed for war to the gates of Thorin
son of Thrain, King under the Mountain? This time he was answered.
A tall man stood forward, dark of hair and grim of face, and he cried:
Hail Thorin! Why do you fence yourself like a robber in his hold? We
are not yet foes, and we rejoice that you are alive beyond our hope. We