dahu-dev

[Dahu-dev] BUSINESS PROPSAL

From: MR . JAZIRI AHMAD
Subject: [Dahu-dev] BUSINESS PROPSAL
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:43:23 +0400

Your Excellency Sir,
I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise.I am Jaziri
Ahmad, the only survivrng son of Hamid Ahmad, who died on December
17th, 2004 over the trouble that is going on in my country between America
and other militant group who are loyalists of Saddam Hussein. As you
can understand, I am from Iraq. Before my father died he told me about
US$15.5 Million he deposited with a security company in Dubai and he
handed over the certificate of deposit to me.
At present, I am in search of anybody who would assist to transfer the
money into his account for me to come over there and invest as well as
i complete my education.I got your contact details through from the
net. Dont be worried because i am contacting you in good faith.I confided
your reliability and capability of handling this transaction in me.
If my proposition is considered, for assistin! g me to transfer this
money to your account, we will offer you 20% of the total fund, and 5% of
the total will be set aside to cover any expences incurred during this
transaction, 75% will be for my family to invest in your country under
your supervision.
For detailed information, you can contact me direct.
I would appreciate confidentiality and honesty in our correspondence.
your immediate response will be highly welcomed.
Best regards.
Jaziri  Ahmad
(FOR FAMILY)